Thursday, May 15, 2014

Bout of Books 10.0 DAY 3 + 4 Update! I HIT ONE OF MY GOALS

Bout of Books


Day # 2

Currently reading: 
- The Summer Garden by Paullina Simons (Started readathon @ page 327, those pages will NOT be counted towards my page goal) CURRENTLY ON PAGE 350
- Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn CURRENTLY ON PAGE 48

Books completed: 
- Fever by Lauren DeStefano
- No One Needs to Know by Amanda Grace
- The Voices Inside My Head by S.J. Laidlaw
- Sever by Lauren DeStefano
- Hopeless by Colleen Hoover

Pages read since last update: 376

Total pages read: 1,685

Total Page GOAL: 2,000 (84% complete)

Thoughts/Notes: I hit my goal of reading 5 books this week! I am extremely proud of myself, because this is a lot better than I did at the YearAThon last week. I decided to put these two updates together because I missed yesterday's. I though I had read a lot more pages than I actually did, but I'm still proud of myself because I managed to finish a book and hit one of my goals. The next goal that I am hoping to hit is the 2.000 page goal, which I am well on my way to achieving.

No comments:

Post a Comment