Day # 2
- The Summer Garden by Paullina Simons (Started readathon @ page 327, those pages will NOT be counted towards my page goal) CURRENTLY ON PAGE 350
- Hopeless by Colleen Hoover CURRENTLY ON PAGE 78
- Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn CURRENTLY ON PAGE 16
- Fever by Lauren DeStefano
- No One Needs to Know by Amanda Grace
- The Voices Inside My Head by S.J. Laidlaw
- Sever by Lauren DeStefano
Pages read since last update: 273
Total pages read: 1,325
Total Page GOAL: 2,000 (66% complete)
Thoughts/Notes: Today wasn't nearly as good as yesterday, but I did get a lot done! I finished my fourth book, SEVER by Lauren DeStefano, which means that I am only one book away from my 5 book goal. This means I may be upping that goal, but I'm not sure if I am going to be doing that yet. I will see when/if I hit the 5 book goal, because I'm still not sure what school is going to be like this week. At this rate, I honestly don't think that my goal is unrealistic!
Books I'm Looking Forward To!
Today's challenge is to list some titles that I am looking forward to reading! For this, I decided to make a list of books that are high on priority to buy right now. These are the titles that I am most likely to put into my Amazon cart next! I have also linked the Goodreads page in case you would like to check these books out.
- Noggin by John Corey Whaley
- To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
- Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
- Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Page
Did you do a Bout of Books update post? Leave it below!