Saturday, October 30, 2010

Semi-New Rating Scale!

Hello guys! I just posted in my mailbox, but I decided to post another post for you guys since it has been awhile since I have posted.





I am going to try some new rating scale type thing. I will still be doing the percentage scale type thing, but I will be adding a A and B scale to it. If a book's percentage is from 0-50, it is rated a B. If a book is from 51-100, it is rated and A. I decided to only use As and Bs because I wanted to have an even group of numbers (sort of, it is hard to explain).





The B books are ones that were not for me or I didn't enjoy every well, and A books are ones that I enjoyed a lot. So before you even read the review you will know if I rated it a A or a B because I will have a large image just like this:








or this:
































So, what do you guys think? I personally think that it is genius. Not to be full of myself or anything. I just think it is a really good idea and that is why I am using it. I want to know what you guys think, though, because my followers are really important to me too, and I want to know when you like something or other. I would really love to know.

Love,
Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment