Sunday, October 3, 2010

Let Me Explain

Let Me Explain

My blog readers from America probably don't understand why I have a Thanksgiving header instead of a Hallowe'en header. Well, for Canada, Thanksgiving is our next holiday. We always have Thanksgiving in October. Don't ask me why, but Canada does. So since I live in Canada, Thanksgiving will be my next holiday. After Thanksgiving is over, though, I will probably immediately change it to my Hallowe'en header. I am going to have to figure out what I am going to do between holidays that are far apart, but I guess I will figure that out sooner or later.

I just thought I explain that a little bit so that I don't have a million people questioning why I have a Thanksgiving header.

Thank you so much, guys!

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. So happy thanksgiving! it is weird to me that you guys celebrate it on October. Just in my family we always put up christmas decorations after thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that we have Thanksgiving in October :) That way the holidays are spread out more.

    ReplyDelete