Monday, October 11, 2010

In My Mailbox (10)

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. It gives readers a chance to drool over new books.





---





This week was better than most weeks, but it is not what I would like to see. I borrowed one book from my school library, and that is it. Sad, I know. But I guess I can take what I can get. I guess that is all you can do.






I freaked out when I found this in my school's library. Usually my school only has the really immature middle grade books (not the ones that us bloggers would like) so I can say that I was really surprised when I found this one. Of course I freaked out and started doing the happy dance in the middle of the library. I was so happy. I really wanted to read this one for a long time now.

That is all for in my mailbox this week... what did you get in yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment