Saturday, December 14, 2013

Swoon Worthy Saturday

Saturday is a day for swooning. Swoon Worthy Saturday is a weekly meme where in we present a fictional boy who has swept us off our feet, given us butterflies, made our heart do acrobatics and driven us absolutely crazy!

I'm going to go stereotypical with this one and choose Mr Augustus Waters from John Green's The Fault in Our Stars. He is one of my favourite male, actually, he's one of my favourite characters of all time. He's not your typical male swoon worthy character, he's nerdy in a super adorable way. I'm not going to lie, I put Augustus on my Christmas wish list this year. I'm expecting my own Augustus to be under the tree this year.

I'm excited to see Ansel Elgort's portrayal of Augustus. I'm torn on the casting, because at first I did not agree with who they casted but when I saw photos of him filming with Shailene Woodley, I felt all the feels. I guess only time will tell, when finally a John Green book becomes a movie! I'm beyond excited but extremely nervous, also. Movies tend to usually never begin to compare to the books so I'm scared that the movie will not live up to my expectations. John's vlogs of the filming and him talking about his experience with the film makes me hopeful that this movie will turn really good.


 What are your thoughts on the TFiOS movie? What do you think of Augustus' casting? Leave your opinions in the comments below. Also, tell me your bookish swoon worthy male or leave your Swoon Worthy Saturday in the comments below!

1 comment: