Saturday, December 29, 2012

2013: A Brand New Year

I realize I haven't posted on my blog in months. I am extremely sorry for that. I really am. First, I wasn't blogging because I was too busy focusing on my NaNoWriMo novel that I have absolutely zero time to do anything but school and write. After that, I got busy with my school volleyball team and preparing for our tournaments. Then, it was Christmas time. I know I really shouldn't be making up excuses but really everything is true.

Basically the point of the post is that in 2013, we're going to be starting from a completely clean slate again. In 2013, all of the memes, hauls, and reviews that I did before are going to be starting back up and I am extremely excited to be doing that. I'm excited to be back into the swing of things because I really missed blogging. It was a huge part of my life before my life began to get crazy and it was something that I really regretted not doing. I will be back in full force in the new year and I hope you are as excited as I am!

I also have a new project in the works which I am really hoping that I can pull through. When I am able to announce those, you guys will be one of the first ones to know. If you want to make sure that you are the first to know, I highly suggest following me on Twitter because that is the first place I will announce it, if everything works out. My username is @sierradobbie, so if you would like to follow me on Twitter that would be great! Other than this project, I am working on another blog post which I am hoping to have up before the beginning of January. Keep your eyes peeled out for that! Love you guys a bunch.

Love,
Sierra xx

1 comment:

  1. I've nominated you for the 2013 Liebster Award! http://thereadinghideaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete