Saturday, August 13, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. Her and her blog are too awesome for words. She is one of my biggest blogging inspirations.

I haven't done a IMM in forever, and sadly the only book I have gotten my sister actually bought, but I decided that I would add it in IMM since I will probably end up reading it sooner or later.

Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment by James Patterson
Add Image
What did you get in your mailbox this week?

Love,

Sierra

6 comments:

  1. I love the Maximum ride series! They are such fun reads, hope you you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read that book, but I know James Patterson is awesome! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! I've been meaning to read the Maximum Ride series. They look fun.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard of the author but not this book.
    I hope you like your new book,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I've read and reviewed the Angel Experiment. I actually mistook Max for a boy, until I kept reading "she." When I realized that Max was "she", things became much less awkward. :)

    My IMM: http://incandescentenchantments.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can't go wrong with James Patterson!

    Check out Sash's IMM!
    Also check out our GREAT giveaways!

    ReplyDelete