Monday, July 25, 2011

Friday Firsts -- Really Late!

I've been so busy this summer that I've rarely been able to keep up with blogging and the memes that need to get done, so lately blogging has been the last thing on my mind. I hope you guys understand if some of the memes that I do are late, I honestly don't want to have them go up late, its just I've been all over the place this summer. Anyways, here is Friday Firsts, which is a meme that you share the first line of the book you are currently reading! I have two first lines to share with you. What is the first line of the book your reading?






The girl was the first to hear the loud pounding on the door.



I never meant for it to happen like this.

1 comment:

  1. Haha I love Something Like Fate's cover! It looks really cute and fun. Is it??

    ReplyDelete