Sunday, November 7, 2010

In My Mailbox (14)

Hello, guys! I am here with my 14th In my mailbox. In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by the Story Siren, a book blogger whom I am sure we, other book bloggers, all look up to. I love in my mailbox... how about you?


Here we go...


Bought


Zombies vs. Unicorns by Holly Black and Justine Larbalestier


A book full of short stories proving if Team Zombie or Team Unicorn is better. (Pshhh... for right now... I am team zombie...)

That is all for me this week... what did you get in your mailbox?

3 comments:

  1. I have seen this one around, but don't have it - can't wait to hear what you think of it! Stop by The Wormhole and see what I have been reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sierra,

    Thanks for replying to my discussion post at book blogs. I'm now following your blog :)

    Looking forward to reading your review of this book, I've never heard of it before!

    Sam at Tiny Library

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you had a chance to read this yet? I've been wondering what its about and whether or not I should pick it up.

    Thanks!
    Chapter Chicks

    ReplyDelete