Tuesday, September 14, 2010

In My Mailbox (6)

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren, a book blogging guru who I think all minor bloggers look up to. IMM lets readers explore what other readers got in their mailboxes and add new books to their to-read lists. IMM not only explores what readers received via their mailbox but also books you have bought, borrowed from the libaray, borrowed from a friend... ect, the list can go on and on.



__________________________________________________



I know I have been gone for awhile, but I am back, and yes I am fully aware that this is really late and that I should have done this on Sunday. But, here you go. IMM time.



By the way, yes, I did get books in my mailbox this week! I am so excited!



Drum roll please! *hears crickets*



I am not going to share the summary, because it does give away a lot for people who have not read the Hunger Games Trilogy. (By the way, if you haven't, you really should.) I am not going to risk the chance of somebody seeing this who hasn't read them before and them getting really mad at me because I spoiled them. I really don't want that to happen.

__________________________________________

I know, it is not a lot this week, but most weeks I don't get anything so I'll take what I can get. I guess that is all you can do, eh?

So, this is Sierra from the Reading Chic, this is the sixth week of In My Mailbox, what did you get in yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment