Sunday, August 29, 2010

In My Mailbox (4)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted at The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea at Pop Culture Junkie. It explores what books readers have gotten in their mailboxes, bought, & borrowed from the library.
__________________________________

No books in my mailbox this week, folks! Sorry! But there should be some coming soon, because I need to get Mockingjay within my reach before I go into a panic attack. But, for now, it's Sierra with The Reading Chic, and I ask you, what did you get in your mailbox?

1 comment:

  1. I'm a bit late with IMM this week, sorry! My mailbox is (link below)

    Aww...no books? My sympathies go out to you. Hopefully you'll get some this week!

    Your blog is wonderful, and I'm a new follower! ;)

    Happy Reading,

    ●▬▬๑۩Tina @ Book Couture۩๑▬▬●

    ReplyDelete