Sunday, August 8, 2010

In My Mailbox (1)

In My Mailbox is a Weekly Meme hosted by The Story Siren. This is were you can share what books you got that week.


I only got one book this week, but I'll still share it with you:






Everyone has something to hide—especially high school juniors Spencer, Aria, Emily, and Hanna.

Spencer covets her sister's boyfriend. Aria's fantasizing about her English teacher. Emily's crushing on the new girl at school. Hanna uses some ugly tricks to stay beautiful.

But they've all kept an even bigger secret since their friend Alison vanished.

How do I know? Because I know everything about the bad girls they were, the naughty girls they are, and all the dirty secrets they've kept. And guess what? I'm telling.


Hope you guys liked my In My Mailbox this week, what did you get in yours?

2 comments:

  1. I'm actually reading the fourth book in this series right now - it's super addicting! Enjoy!

    Here is my IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara, you'll get a kick out of the end of the 4th book. It's amazing! :D

    I'm up to 7th (Heartless), but I read 6th like a month ago. Other books have been piling down on top of it...

    ReplyDelete