Saturday, July 17, 2010

Cover Wars (1)




Cover Wars is hosted by Tales of a Teenage Book Lover (AlexReadsBooks2010 on Youtube.) and it is were 1 book's cover; one from the States slash Canada, and one from the UK. I will tell you what one I think is better... and which one just plain sucks.
A battle between two covers. One from the US or Canada, one from the UK. 3...2...1... FIGHT!

Round One:

UK


U.S. or Canada

I know right now which cover is my favourite. One cover is just plain beautiful, and one cover is just plain horrible. Do you know which one I am talking about? It would be the cover that comes from the U.S.! I love the idea with the bike and the girl on the handlebars and the guy on the seat. If you read the book, you will understand.

Winner: U.S. or Canada

Round Two:

UK



US

This one is a tough one. Both of these covers are similar. They are both very simple, and they both have the tree branches surrounding the center of the book, where the title of the book is placed. But honestly, I like the US cover better. I don't like the font that the UK used for the book. I like the simpler font better, with the wolf on the cover, because, there is wolves in it, so duh it would make sense that there would be a wolf on the cover.

Winner: US

Round Three:


UK


US

One cover, like the last one, is gorgeous, and the other one is just horrid. The answer should be obvious.

Winner: US

Disagree with me with any of the covers? Comment telling me which you like best.

No comments:

Post a Comment