Friday, November 12, 2010

Tia's Voice: It's Back! And Better Than Ever!

That's right, folks. Tia's Voice is back.

The reason I stopped doing it is because I couldn't pick a day that was best for me, because my schedule is never the same. So, I am back with a new plan.

I am going to try to post a Tia's Voice everyday, but on some days I won't be able to, so try not to get really mad if I don't post one everyday.

I think this way, it will make my blog more interactive, and I would love if you sent me requests for Tia's Voice posts, so if you have an idea for a post, please don't hesitate to email me at thereadingchic (at) gmail (dot) com. Title the email (in the subject place) Tia's Voice Request, and I will defiantly read it and consider it for a post!

Right after I post this little post, I am going right to my first all new Tia's Voice post.

Thanks, Guys.

Love,
Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment